Rhassoul clay is one of the most absorbent clays in the world. It has been used by Berber women for centuries for its healing and beautifying properties. Rhassoul clay can be used as a daily cleanser or as a deep detox mask. Multipurpose: face, body & hair. All skin & hair types.
How does Rhassoul clay with lavender work?
- It removes sebum, dead skin cells and other pore-clogging impurities from deep beneath your skin clearing the way for oxygen, moisture and nutrients to penetrate your skin cells easily and fully. Unlike chemical-based cleansers and masks Rhassoul clay does not dry skin out causing it to produce undesired excess sebum.
- Rhassoul clay is rich in trace minerals and pro-vitamins that your skin cells use instantly for optimum renewal and damaged tissue repair.
- Lavender’s powerful antiseptic properties kill bacteria and help promote faster healing of acne, acne pimples and acne blemishes while preventing scarring.
Rhassoul clay is versatile and easy to use. It is 100% natural and suitable for all skin and hair types.
You can use Rhassoul clay
- As a facial mask to purify your pores
- As a body mask to detoxify and condition your skin
- As a scalp mask to prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth
- As a shampoo to cleanse your hair gently
How to prepare Rhassoul clay for use
You can prepare Rhassoul clay in a variety of ways
- You can experiment with different amounts of water to obtain the desired consistency. Remember however that the thicker the application, the greater are the drawing and nourishing effects. We recommend a similar consistency to tooth paste for deep exfoliation.
- You can add a few drops of Argan oil or/and your favorite essential oils into your Rhassoul paste
How often should I use Rhassoul clay
It is recommended to exfoliate 3 times a week. Sensitive skin should exfoliate only once a week. Leave Rhassoul clay on for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Storage and Maintenance
- Do not refrigerate dry Rhassoul clay. Store in a cool dry place
- If you prepared more Rhassoul paste than needed and you intend to use it after a few days, simply store the paste in a sealed container in the refrigerator for no longer than one week
- If you prepared more Rhassoul paste than needed and you are not sure when you will use it. To prevent waste simply leave it in a non-sealed container, well exposed to the air. The water will evaporate after a few days and Rhassoul paste will dry and regain its initial form; dry clay pieces. These can be mixed with water to create a new paste in the future. Rhassoul clay's shelf life never expires as long as it is kept in dry form even if it has been mixed with water several times
Organic lavender and 100% natural Rhassoul clay rich in Trace Minerals such as: Silicon, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, and Pro-Vitamins.
No chemicals, preservatives, or fragrances.
- 150 gr. Rhassoul Clay
- 3 gr. Organic Lavender
- 100% compostable cellophane bag with a jute string
- 100% cotton bag, unbleached
- Paper carton from sustainable wood products and well-managed forests. Certified by Sustainable Forestry Initiative http://www.sfiprogram.org/
- Low VOC ink printing