Argan oil can be used as a daily moisturizer or as a treatment for wrinkles and fine lines, damaged hair, dry skin, oily skin, acne, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, skin fungus and more.
Argan oil is also efficient at soothing skin irritations such as sunburn, baby diaper rash, itching and hives.
Multipurpose: face, body, hair, nails, hands and feet. All skin and hair types. All family members.
Argana Vita Argan oil:
- 100% pure. Lab tested and proven purity
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Cosmetic grade. First cold-pressed
- Light. Non greasy
- Undeodorized. No overbearing smell
- Fairly traded. Benefiting Berber women in Morocco & supporting sustainable harvesting of Argan tree
- 1% of your purchase is donated to SPANA, a British non-profit organization rescuing suffering animals in some of the world's poorest countries
How to use Argan Oil
- Massage gently into face twice daily, in the morning and in the evening
- Massage into damp skin after showering
- Apply on irritated skin twice a day to soothe itching, burning, rashes, or hives
- Apply on wet clean hair before styling
- Massage into scalp 2-3 times a week to stimulate hair growth or soothe dry itchy scalp
- Sink nails in an equal part solution of Argan oil and lemon juice for 15 minutes once a week
- Massage into callous feet or cracked heels twice a day
Storage and maintenance: store in a cool dark area
100% Pure Organic Argan oil: [Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil]*
Net volume: 1.79 FL.OZ (53 ML)
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to ECOCERT Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
*Ingredient coming from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Opaque glass bottle. All components are100% recyclable.
Did you know?
Smell, color, and consistency are not reliable indicators of Argan oil purity.
- Purity of Argan oil can only be determined by:
- Presence or absence of sterols (alcohols) foreign to Argan oil.
- Non-standard proportions of fatty acids.
did you know?
Our Argan oil undergoes purity tests by a specialized lab to make sure it has not been diluted.