100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
Cold-Pressed & Undeodorized
Cold-Pressed & Undeodorized - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
Lift . Firm . Moisturize . Protect
Size: 1.79 FL.OZ (53 ML)
What it is:
100% Pure Argan Oil organically and authentically made in Morocco. It is raw, cold-pressed, undeodorized, and organic.
What it’s not:
Artificially scented, greasy, diluted with fillers and other oils, or made with toxic chemicals.
What it Does:
A closely kept beauty secret that Moroccan women have been using for centuries, Argan Oil is a versatile beauty aid that hydrates and protects your face, skin, hair, and nails, so that you look younger, healthier, and naturally more beautiful. Our organic Argan Oil is made in Agadir, Morocco, by local Berber women using authentic, time-honored techniques, resulting in one of the best quality and highest-grade Argan Oils available on the market. Rich with vitamin E, anti-oxidants, and essential fatty acids, it contains everything that your skin and hair needs to function optimally and effectively fight the damaging effects of free radicals and aging. It’s incredibly easy to apply and absorbs instantly into your skin and hair without leaving greasy or oily residue. Perfectly safe for all skin and hair types. Try it today and feel nature’s difference!
The Benefits of Argan Oil Include:
- Strong anti-aging properties
- Powerful moisturizer that leaves your skin smoother, more radiant, and noticeably younger
- Stimulates hair growth
- Helps visibly reduce crow's feet, fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin and hair against environmental factors and free radicals
- Heals certain skin conditions such as: skin fungus, eczema and sunburn
- Improves skin firmness and boosts radiance and tone
- Makes hair softer, silkier and more manageable
- Hydrates and softens dry, brittle nails
- Soothes chapped lips and cracked heels
100% Argania Spinosa (Argan Tree) Kernel Oil. Naturally derived, ethically sourced and fair trade. Natural and Organic Cosmetic Certification by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.
Store in cool dark area, away from direct heat and light.
The Argana Vita Guarantee:
We stand by the quality and effectiveness of our Argan Oil. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
How to use Argan Oil for Face
- Apply one drop or less to your face in the morning. Apply only the amount your skin can absorb to avoid undesired shine. This varies from one person to another depending on skin type and condition; dry vs oily or young vs mature. If you are new to Argan Oil experiment with very tiny amounts at first; 1/2 drop or less and adjust gradually as needed. Our sprayer has been carefully chosen to allow for dispensing of small amounts without any waste. Argana Vita Argan Oil is very light and soaks into skin without leaving any greasy residue when appropriate amounts are used.
- Apply 2-3 drops and massage deeply into your face focusing on wrinkle prone areas in the evening before going to bed for a glowing skin the next morning.
How to use Argan Oil for Hair
You can use Argan Oil for styling or to repair damaged broken hair.
- Apply lightly (1/2 drop or less) to wet clean hair to protect from styling tools' heat before styling. Rub gently from ends to roots. Go very light on the roots. Argan Oil will not just protect your hair from getting fried; it will also nourish your hair while providing a flexible long lasting hold without stiffness or stickiness. It will tame frizz, add shine and enhance your natural curls. The ideal amount of Argan Oil for styling depends on your hair length, thickness and condition. Make sure to experiment with tiny amounts at first and adjust gradually as needed.
- To replenish and rehydrate brittle hair back to vitality massage a generous amount (6-10 squirts) deeply into your hair strands from roots to ends and leave overnight. If you have thick hair, section your hair into small sections and massage Argan Oil deeply into each section separately. If you prefer to use Argan Oil as a Hot-Oil-Treatment simply cover your hair with a towel or with a plastic cap and sit in Sauna or under a hooded dryer for 15-30 minutes.
- To stimulate hair growth use your fingertips to massage a generous amount deeply into your scalp 2-3 times a week.
How to use Argan Oil for Skin
- Massage gently into damp skin after showering.
- Massage deeply into irritated skin 2-3 times a day to soothe itching, burning or rashes.
- Massage deeply into dry itchy scalp 2-3 times a week.
- Massage deeply into callous feet, cracked heals or chapped lips twice a day.
- To prevent the formation of stretch marks and increase skin's elasticity during pregnancy massage Argan Oil deeply twice a day into stretch marks prone areas such as: hips, thighs, breasts and stomach.
How to use Argan Oil for Nails
- Sink nails in an equal solution of Argana Vita Argan Oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for 15 minutes once a week.
Disclaimer: Individuals with severe nut allergies should perform a skin patch test prior to use.